Metro-Mat (Quick-set Slurry Seal)
The Cost-Effective Quick-Set System for Conserving & Protecting Pavement Surfaces
Regardless of the time, effort, and capital that you have invested in a new pavement surface, it quickly becomes vulnerable to weather and surface oxidation. Left unprotected, your investment can literally crumble.
A low-cost pavement conservation and preventive maintenance program, the Metro-Mat system seals out the damage caused by weather and traffic – protecting your capital investment.
Metro-Mat Quickset Slurry Seal is designed to protect the surface of roads with relatively sound pavement structures. Selected aggregates are combined with performance based asphalt emulsion to provide a high quality wearing course. Low energy requirements & environment friendly combined with traffic accessibility in less than two hours. Suit-Kote Metro-Mat meets and exceeds federal, state & FAA slurry seal specifications.
- Its Application
- Wearing course
- Visual enhancement
- Friction Course
- On-site inspection & laboratory design of system.
- Residents are notified, pavement is cleaned & traffic control is implemented.
- Quickset Slurry is mixed on site using specialized equipment & applied in single pass.
- Turnkey operation based on customer preference.
- Economical product & process.
- Metro-Mat Quickset Slurry Seal is designed for maximum thin-layer durability & resistance to sunlight, moisture, snow removal, de-icing agents, traffic & oxidation.
- Eliminates the need for curbing & utility access adjustments.
- Skid resistant texture.
- Optimum adherence to existing surface.
- Attractive appearance; visually enhances lane differentiation & striping.