An Innovative, Efficient Roadway Rehabilitation Process That Restores Road Grade & Cross Slope
Your low volume road that was constructed over a marginal base has become "out-of-shape" or your low volume road is beginning to see increased traffic patterns. In either case this road does not warrant a costly reconstruction effort, thus making it ideal for reprofiling.
Suit-Kote's Reprofiling is an innovative roadway rehabilitation process. It is a low cost method designed to get your road back into shape by restoring the grade and cross slope to its original specifications. Not to be confused with Full-depth reclamation, this process "reprofiles" the upper pavement structure.
- Low Volume Roads
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Cost-effective base course for low volume roads
- Grinds existing surface, optional add aggregate and emulsified asphalt into a uniform mixture
- Provides a uniform grade for a surface course - chip seal, sand seal, cold mix or hot mix top
- Re-establishes proper grade and cross-slope
- The Reprofiler's ten-foot pass allows for complete lane mixing on most low volume roads
- Improves ride quality
- Less costly than other processes
- In-place construction minimizes hauling materials to the job-site
- Provides a more uniform mix texture on which a suitable surface course can be applied
- Allows for the introduction of asphalt emulsion into the sub-base to help strengthen and prolong the life of the road