Cost-Effective Quick Application Protects New & Old Roads
At the road surface, pavement oxidation begins immediately, opening the way for moisture penetration, which reduces service life.
- An assortment of custom blended high float emulsions provide better stone retention and a surface that is less susceptible to climatic temperature changes.
- Progressive new products for specific circumstances, designed to enhance stone retention and reduce construction delays.
- Most pavement surfaces - has the ability to flex with frost susceptible pavements.
- On-site/laboratory research.
- Aggregate selection and high float emulsion blended, based on job requirements.
- Surface preparation; existing cracks and potholes filled.
- Even application of emulsion through fully automated and well-maintained distribution equipment.
- Uniform application of fine or coarse aggregates.
- Immediate rolling to properly seat/embed the aggregate and promote stone retention.
- Polymer modification is also available for quicker stone retention.
- Highly effective protection against oxidation and intrusion of surface moisture.
- Reduces damage caused by traffic weather and improves skid resistance.
- Quick set, application process minimizes traffic delays.
- Attractive, homogenous appearance.
- Minimizes the need for continuous repair and postpones major reconstruction.