The ProblemAt the road surface, pavement oxidation begins immediately which opens the way for moisture penetration, thereby reducing service life.
An assortment of custom blended High-Float emulsions provides enhanced stone retention, a surface which is less susceptible to climatic temperature changes, and a reduction in construction delays. National studies have shown that the sooner a pavement preservation technique is employed the longer the underlying pavement structure will last.
- Most pavement surfaces – it can flex with frost-susceptible pavements
- Highly effective protection against oxidation and intrusion of surface moisture
- Reduces damage caused by traffic and weather and improves skid resistance
- Quick-set application process minimizes traffic delays
- Attractive, homogenous appearance
- Minimizes the need for continuous repair and postpones major reconstruction
- Proven as one of the most cost-effective ways of preserving structurally sound pavements
- Pavement inspection and evaluation
- Aggregate selection and High-Float emulsion blended based on job requirements
- Surface preparation: existing cracks and potholes filled
- Even application of emulsion via fully automated and well-maintained distribution equipment
- Uniform application of fine or coarse aggregates
- Immediate rolling to properly seat/embed the aggregate and promote stone retention
- Polymer modification also available for quicker stone retention